QBC Shipping Policies
Quality Borate uses United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground Shipping for most shipments.
- All orders must have a correct and complete street address with suite or apartment numbers.
- Delivery cannot be made to U.S. Postal Service Box Numbers.
- All orders are normally shipped within 24 hours of the receipt of an order on normal working days.
- All orders are sent by ground shipping.
- No orders from outside of the USA are accepted.
- Shipping of BoraSol-WP® to Alaska and Hawaii can be handled through USPS. BoraSol-WP® cannot be sent to NY. BoraSol-MC™ is not available in Al, HI and CA.
- Only a certified Pest Control Operator can purchase BoraSol-WP® in New York (be prepared to provide an active license ID number.
Quality Borate uses Pay Pal to expedite all transactions. This website is encrypted to insure the safety of the transaction. Quality Borate never sees your credit card information. Pay Pal is the middle-party in the purchase process. When Pay Pal receives your credit card information and it is verified, Quality Borate is notified about your order. When Quality Borate notifies Pay Pal that the order has been shipped, Pay Pal places the monies into our account. The process is safe and accurate.
QBC Return Policy
Returns must be made within 90 days after the item was originally shipped.
To be eligible for a return refund, the item must be returned unopened and in the original condition at the time of the original sale with the original packaging materials and labels. All costs of return shipping must be paid by the customer.
Steps for Returning an Item.
- Please contact Quality Borate’s website or telephone to start the process. Please state the reason for the return. Please indicate the order number and date of order. Please be ready to provide a credit card for reimbursement.
- The customer support agent will give information on how and where to send the item.
- You must pay for the return shipping. Send by UPS Ground Shipping only. UPS will provide a tracking number, if needed.
- Upon receipt of the unwanted product and approval of the item’s packaging, a refund less 25% of the original sale price (for handling and restocking) will be credited to your credit card.